So… I guess I have to take photos of me wearing makeup and such things… I suck at taking selfies. I always seem to get bad lightning, wrong angle, bad focus, bad expression or whatever else can go wrong.
I tried to take a photo of my whole face today but it just wouldn’t come out the way I wanted it to. So you’re going to have to do with this photo of my one eye and the simple makeup I’m wearing today.
Because of the angle and the direction I look in you can’t really see what I’m wearing. So for your information:
- Highligher beneath my brow
- Nude eye shadow all over the lid
- Medium brown eye shadow for a light contouring of the eye
- Brown pencil eyeliner, above and 1/3 under the eye
- Black mascara
- Light brown shade for a subtle shaping of the brow.
Really simple and easy to do.
Any tips for taking great selfies? I think I really need them.